Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, October 5, 2017

I Had To Walk Away

I think somewhere between your emotionless behavior and my struggle to keep our relationship going…I gave up. I got tired of trying to make things work out between us because it was like clapping with one hand. Maybe it was too late when I realized that we both were not meant to be but then it’s better to be late than never. I gave our relationship every chance it deserved but I think we were never meant to last longer than we did. It was not easy for me to walk away after I had given you every single piece of my heart and my soul. But I had no choice because my soul was exhausted and there was no reason to suffocate it anymore. I was done being sidelined, ignored and belittled. I had to walk away...Aarti Khurana



 

No comments: