Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, February 9, 2018

Your Love Has Given Meaning To My Life

One night she sat on the beach looking at the stars and suddenly she had tears in her eyes when she asked him, “What will you do if we cannot end up together, What if destiny takes me far from you and we never meet again?”

He took her hands in his hands and pulled her closer in his arms. He looked deep into her eyes and said, “If there comes a day when we have to part. I promise you that my life will be enriched with your love forever. Your love has given meaning to my life and I filled my heart with infinite peace so I will never end up worthless. I will spend the rest of my life feeling that our connection is eternal and our souls are entwined together forever.” Aarti Khurana





No comments: