Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Understood Love Only After I Met you

Since I was a little girl I was curious to know what love feels like. No matter how many fairy tales I used to read, I wanted to know what love meant in the real sense. And then I met you and I understood what love actually meant. You showed me that love is not just about romance, dinner dates and spending time in each other’s arms. But it is about refusing to give up on each other no matter how difficult the situation is. It is about putting all your silly fights and arguments behind and holding on to each other. It is about running back into each other’s arms despite all the mess life puts you through. It’s because of you that I know that love is when you care about your lover’s heart more than you care about your own...Aarti Khurana


No comments: