Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I Wanted To Feel Special With You

When I fell in love with you, I had so many dreams. I was always craving for your undivided attention and your affection. I wanted to feel special with you. I wanted to see love in your eyes just for me. I wanted to see you make me feel like the most desired person in your life. I used to wait for your calls and messages. But it seems like I was just a casual affair for you. I was holding on to you alone. I did things out of the ordinary just to make you smile or to cheer you up. There was a time when I forgot my own self because I was busy taking care of you. I forgot to love myself because I loved you 24/7. But it was very late for me when I realized that you did not want to make me a part of your life. Now I feel lost and you have no idea how worthless you have made me feel. I feel invisible and weary. I feel rejected, useless and unimportant. But I am sure one day you feel what you have lost and you will regret every bit of it...Aarti Khurana


No comments: