Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, July 21, 2018

You Were Soulfully And Emotionally Unavailable To Me


It’s hurting again today. My heart is aching again. Every time I think of the days we spent together they leave me shattered all over again. It was so difficult for me to let you go. I wonder why we fell apart. I wish you could’ve loved me back and put some efforts into our relationship. I wish you had some quality time for me. I wish I could go back in time and figure out everything that went wrong between me and you. But the only thing that hurts the most is the way you ignored me and made me feel unwanted in your life and then I had no choice but to give up on you forever. I had to walk away from you because you became soulfully and emotionally unavailable to me...Aarti Khurana





No comments: