Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I Will Never Wear My Heart On My Sleeve


I am not the kind of woman who wears her heart on her sleeves. I can wait for an entire life for my soul mate.  I would be the last woman to fall in love with a man just because he is good looking, attractive and handsome. I would never fall in love with a man just because he is rich and famous. I would never fall in love just for a social status or a tag. I would rather wait for the one who just adores me and cherishes me for being a part of his life. I would rather be with the one who has a promise of lifetime togetherness in his eyes. I would rather be with someone who has time for me. I would rather wait for someone who is willing to understand my pain and is willing to heal my soul. I would rather wait for someone who compliments my personality and accepts me with my flaws. I can wait forever to be with the man of my dreams. I would rather end up with someone who treats my heart as his own and satisfies my spiritual and emotional needs. I would rather wait for someone who loves my soul more than my body. I would rather wait for the one who has an eternal promise in his heart and his soul of being my once in a lifetime and a forever kind of love...Aarti Khurana



No comments: