Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, May 9, 2020

There’s A Magic In Me That Exists When You Are Close To Me

Blindfold me and I would still know you in a room full of people. I would know you just by your faintest touch. I would know you by the fragrance of your body. I would know you by the air that surrounds you. I don’t need eyes to recognize you because my soul feels your presence. Even in a dark room I will know you by the way you breathe, by the way your heart beats, by the way you move your body around me. I would know you even if the world runs out of light.There’s a magic in me that exists only when you are close to me and there is a silence in my soul that feels your soul and no one can disturb that silence.Trust me darling I have known you in all my lifetimes and I will know you even with the last beat of my heart in this lifetime.... Aarti Khurana


No comments: