Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I Miss Our Togetherness


I miss our togetherness, I miss our special time. I loved you because you never faked your feelings and you never over did anything to win my heart. You never spoke to me with rehearsed lines and that is what always touched my heart. I used to love your disheveled and ruffled hair. I always admired you even in your crumpled and wrinkled clothes.  I used to love the way you always cleaned your scruffy and unkempt room just before I would be coming to meet you. I miss those love letters you wrote to me because I know you would sit up all night to find the perfect words to write to me.I miss the way you used to keep your head in my lap when you were tired and feeling out of sorts. I miss you making that stupid face just to see a smile on my face. I loved you with all your demons, all your insecurities and all your idiosyncrasies. You always thought I was looking for perfections in you but you completely misunderstood my feelings. I loved the way you were so imperfect and flawed.....
© Aarti Khurana




No comments: