Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, June 21, 2018

I need you eternally I need you forever, I need you till the end of time


My life is so much easier just because you are always by my side. Everything is always getting better when you are around me. The only thought that makes me go through my toughest days is the thought of just knowing that you are there to love me, support me and hold me. You are my blues buster and my stress smasher. I need you in every single moment of my life. You're all the joys under the sun wrapped up into one soul. You are the one who brightens all the dark places in my heart and soul. I need you till there are beats in my heart and soul in my body. I need you eternally I need you forever, I need you till the end of time. I need you till there are beats in my heart and soul in my body...Aarti Khurana



No comments: