Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 24, 2018

I Don't Want To Beg For Love And Attention


There comes a time in everyone’s life when you have to finally put your foot down and it happened with me too. I was going through too many problems and a bad phase in my relationship worsened everything. I wanted support from you but I didn’t get any and that was the time I realized that you were there by my side to enjoy the good days but you were no where to be seen when I needed someone to support me emotionally and soulfully. I didn’t want to behave like a crazy girl friend who cries for attention or begs for her boyfriends time. I wanted to be someone who is not your ego boost or a show off for your friends. I had to move out of our relationship because I wanted to live for my happiness and I wanted to make something beautiful out of my life. It was very difficult to take that one bold step but it was killing me inside. I could never possibly love with you with a stabbed heart and a bleeding soul. One day I will also become a memory in your mind and you will learn to live without me but always remember you wont find someone who would love you as fiercely and as honestly as I did...Aarti Khurana



No comments: