Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

One Day You Will Regret Losing Me

And one morning I woke up and my heart said its time to move on. That morning I was done with the fear of releasing you from my heart. I was done with the tears, I was done with the pain and I was done with the feeling of being taken for granted. I had to let you go and stop selling myself short. I had finally realized that I had too much love to give but your heart had too little space to accommodate my love. I know it's going to be a long emotional battle for me to fight back memories and feelings and it will be an uphill task for me to overcome this breakup but I will have to go back to being strong again. I will wait for the day when you will look back at what you have lost and regret letting me go...Aarti Khurana


No comments: