Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I Have To Finally Say Goodbye

I think somewhere between trying to make things better and feeling ignored, I gave up. Somewhere between sleepless nights and unpredictable mornings, I just gave up the will to try harder. I tried my best to ease out everything between us but then I had to draw the line because my heart grew tired of being tossed around. I was emotionally drained for being the only one trying to make this relationship work. I had hope in my heart but I lost that hope when I saw that you did not even care to notice how hard I was trying. I waited with a patient heart and I gave you many chances to show me that you care but everything was in vain. Now it's too late and it hurts when I say that but I have to say goodbye...Aarti Khurana


No comments: