Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, December 27, 2020

I Refuse To Fit Into Stereo Type Casts

I refuse to fit into any stereo type casts. I refuse to live up to any standards set by the society. I am the kind of girl who would rather keep her problems to herself than allow people to judge her. I would rather hide my pain than let people make fun of my life. I am the kind of girl who would prefer to hide her failures than let anyone laugh at the decisions I take in my life. When I don’t poke my nose in anyone’s life then how can I allow people to poke their noses in my life and try to tell me what to do and what not to do. I am the kind of girl who has the courage to face the world with a million imperfections and flaws and who has the dignity to take responsibility for her decisions. I can handle my problems and fight my battles all by myself. I HATE BEING JUDGED BY PEOPLE WHO DON’T UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEMS. THERE IS A REASON I DO THINGS AND THERE IS REASON I AM WHO YOU SEE I AM …I HATE BEING JUDGED AND CRITICIZED BY THE ONES WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE. I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU A RIGHT
©Aarti Khurana





















 

No comments: