Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, August 25, 2018

I Don’t Want To Know Life Without You In It


Sometimes I wonder how I would have survived if I hadn’t met you. You came in my life as a source of inspiration, emotional courage and emotional strength. You came in my life as a stranger but slowly and slowly you became my best friend, my homie and my lover. You are someone I can trust blindly and someone whom I can always count on. You recognize when I am hurt, when I am sad and when I am feeling low. You see right through me and you have loved me when I least deserved it. You understand my fears and my demons and you have helped me overcome them. You are very precious to me and I will never let you go. I don’t want to know life without you in it...Aarti Khurana




No comments: